Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello New Year

It seems like just yesterday I was ringing in the new year, and already January has almost drawn to an end. Have to be in the studio in another 5 minutes, so here goes a random post, just to kick off 2010 on this page:

- CASTE is still very much a part of the Indian society. I have realised that claiming it exists only because we care to bring it up is not something I believe in anymore.

- Business Reporting can be very interesting, if taught in the right manner.

- I can give up alcohol, but my daily dose of Caffeine- NOT HAPPENING!!

- The hospitality in the state of Rajasthan is unbelievable.

- The 12 days in Barmer is something that will continue to haunt, influence and instigate me for a long time to come.

- Being a student is undoubtedly the best phase of life; but I need a change of scenery!

- My sense of independence and head-strong(ness) sometimes tends to hurt people I care about; should keep a check on that.

- ERASE is a short word, difficult to implement, but I will sincerely try.



No comments: